Vacature sluit op 23 oktober 2020
GEPLAATST OP 24 SEPTEMBER 2020
The QHSE Manager will play a key role in identifying and mitigating risks and is cooperating with Managers to ensure that QHSE standards within the management system are current with legal requirements and industry practice
HS&T Manager / Quality Manager (both direct line), Country Manager (dotted line)
- Determine and enforce health, quality, environment and safety requirements in accordance with AmSpec requirements, based on current regulations and legislation;
- Organize and promote HSEQ improvement programs;
- Responsible for planning and execution of internal audits;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our established HSEQ Management System according to ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 17001, if applicable;
- Manage internal, supplier and customer corrective and preventive actions;
- Overlooking all operational procedures;
- Support and guidance of Managers and Supervisors;
- Interface with customers and suppliers (e.g. complaint management);
- Support Operations, Laboratory, Marketing & Sales and Business Support Departments during all production processes following AmSpec’s procedures and improvements measures;
- Keep abreast of all current local legislation in Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality advise and coordinate of HS&T activities, encompassing audits and accident reports, ensuring information is cascaded to the relevant managers;
- Facilitate the Branch Managers accordingly to ensure compliance;
- Establishing and maintaining internal and external / domestic and international client relationships;
- Communicate and coordinate with reporting line and Quality HSE Management all significant issues relating to operations, health, safety and environmental management;
- May be assigned and coordinate special or ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor/University degree, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Quality or similar;
- Minimum of +5 years’ HSEQ experience in a comparable organization and role;
- Knowledge of ISO-standards, experience with ISO/-implementation
- Knowledge of local environment, health and safety requirements/legislations
- Background in QA management in an international company, high autonomy required
- Pro-active approach and not afraid to change existing habits
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail;
- Country/Regional team involvement required;
- Through understanding of the company’s business and client base;
- Ability to work well with others & independently, without supervision;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc.) is valuable;
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner;
- Proficient in using various types of computer and planning software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Frequent travel to locations may be required;
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
- Actively promotes good housekeeping and safe use of equipment;
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time;
- AmSpec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free environment.
You can apply directly via the button below.
Vragen over de vacature?
0181 698 869
ADM Europoort B.V.
C.RO Ports Nederland B.V.
KLK Kolb Moerdijk