Vacature sluit op 6 oktober 2020
GEPLAATST OP 7 SEPTEMBER 2020
The purpose of the role is to focus the analysis and reporting capabilities in one function within finance in order to drive a more efficient ways of working and clarity of the financial reporting. This function will be responsible for consolidating a full P&L of the region, working with the commercial business partner on operational side and ownership of overheads for the region.
The FP&A function will also be responsible for the financial analysis of the business, delivering performance analysis and reporting it in a clear way across the organisation.
The FP&A analyst will therefore work closely with the FP&A Manager and the all local Finance Managers in order to support with all the daily, weekly and monthly deliverables from Group.
FP&A will also take leadership of financial business processes, including weekly forecasting, budgeting and business reviews. Consequently, the FP&A function will be responsible for efficiently structuring the financial analysis in order to drive effective business processes.
Finally, FP&A will take ownership of financial information flow with the business, driving simplification and consistency across the region.
Intertek has been on a journey growing the business while improving financial returns, so the role of FP&A is critical in driving clarity, efficiency of data flow and satisfying reporting needs.
Success in this role will be in driving clarity of financial analysis and leadership of key financial business process as well as managing reporting requirements.
Financial Planning and Analysis: generating analytics and reporting
- Support month end close position with the different business lines, working closely with the both finance and operations teams.
- Support cost controls within the region, including giving visibility on the budgeted overheads
- Improve forecast accuracy of weekly forecasting of P&L and working capital
- Manage independent financial analysis of the full P&L and working capital of actual performance and forecast. Translate analysis into a ‘simple story’ and communicate across the business
- Update and improve standard set of reports. Simplify the flow of information and drive clarity of analysis and reporting
- Support financial business processes including daily and weekly forecasting, budgeting and working capital reporting, managing timelines and expectations clearly with key stakeholders in the region
- Coordinate performance reviews consolidating actions and tracking them with the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a good university in a numeric subject
- Proficient analytical skills and MS Excel knowledge
- Analytic mindset, organised with ability to understand complex business process
- Problem solving and process mindset
- Clear communicator with the ability to lay out complex ideas in simple terms
- Hands on approach with the ability to get personally involved
- Approachable with ability to interact with different stakeholders
- Fluent in local language and in English, both speaking and writing
Vragen over de vacature?
088 1268 711
Heine & Van Oosten Accountants Adviseurs
Bunge Loders Croklaan