Vacature sluit op 20 juli 2020
GEPLAATST OP 22 JUNI 2020
Customer Service & Logistics Executive
We are currently looking for our office in Rotterdam for a self-starting and hands-on:
Customer Service and Logistics Executive
Ons Europese hoofdkantoor bevindt zich in het centrum van Rotterdam nabij het Centraal Station.
As our business is operating in an environment that changes constantly, the Customer Service and Logistics desk is continuously adapting its structure to match the needs of the company.
As a Customer Service and Logistics Executive (German Speaking), order handling, coordination of loadings and deliveries with loading bays and logistics service supplier, handling of documents and related business for all our customers’ base are part of your daily job. You handle customers’ requests throughout the Supply Chain Outbound and voice-back important information towards the Sales team and other departments.
You will be the dedicated contact person of customers for everything that relates to their loadings / deliveries.
- Being in contact with customers’ logistics
- Handling of new orders and changes of existing orders (including entry in ERP system)
- Ensuring reconciliation of open contracts with customers
- Registering and handling customer complaints related to logistics or contract application issues
- Being main contact person for loading bays, Customer Service of loading partners and logistics schedulers
- Assessing / Validating weekly loading planning
- Handling activities in case of supply disruption of the outbound flow
- Maintaining contact with Sales and creating reports to support them
- Handling of logistics invoices (checking and validating or rejecting costs)
- Analyzing customer order patterns and supply chain metrics looking for solutions to optimize them
- Accompanying on visits to customers or suppliers
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A bachelor degree/level
- 2 years of experience on customer service is a pre
- Native German as language level and good practice of English
- Good communication skills
- Commercial understanding and service minded
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to cope with stress / unpredictable situations
- Proactive attitude (seeking and picking-up tasks waiting to be filled)
- Capability to understand different interests and focus of different stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office software and an ERP software (SAP is an advantage)
- No 9 to 5 mentality
Wilmar Oleochemicals B.V.
Delftseplein 27 , Rotterdam
Vragen over de vacature?
Wilmar Oleochemicals B.V.
088 5678 366
HOYER Global Transport B.V.
Ouderkerk aan den IJssel