Vacature sluit op 14 oktober 2020
GEPLAATST OP 15 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Reporting Line: IT / Area Manager
- Department: IT – Business Support
- Ensure the continuity and integrity of ICT operations
- To be the main person responsible for setup/installation and maintenance of computer systems within the company, including client, server systems and the monitoring. Servers that store all our data, to servers that constantly build and test and check on their performance
- Working closely together with our development teams, to better understand their needs and action on them to help them focus on their core work
- Work with our IT manager and external IT companies in order to maintain and manage our servers, network and infrastructure
- Management of development hardware, Software development kits
- Maximize efficiency and workflow of our studio by using Windows, Outlook,
- Purchase of hardware in conjunction with the construction of custom systems
- Purchase of software in conjunction with license and support management
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance with the Organization’s computer systems, PC’s, laptops and mobile devices;
- Assisting the Global IT Department with other IS areas to resolve problems if necessary;
- May be assigned and coordinate special or ad hoc projects as needed;
- MBO (obtained by education and/or experience)
- Previous working experience as a a System Administrator;
- Knowledge of computer network systems, ICT in general and preferably data protection (AVG/GDPR);
- Knowledge of Windows clients, both hardware and software;
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Regional team involvement will mean that extended and/or irregular hours will be required;
- Ability to work well with others & independently, without supervision;
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc.) is valuable;
- Travel to other ARA (Amsterdam and Antwerp) locations may be required;
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, environmental, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
- Actively promotes good housekeeping and safe use of equipment;
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time;
- AmSpec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free environment.
Vragen over de vacature?
0181 698 869
Kuehne + Nagel
Hutchison Ports ECT Rotterdam
Bunge Loders Croklaan