Vacature sluit op 4 oktober 2020
GEPLAATST OP 7 SEPTEMBER 2020
Plant Engineer (Moerdijk)
First line representation of Hexion for the operation of the Veova plant operated by Shell at Moerdijk
Hexion materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Hexion, we believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Hexion, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
- Ensure optimal operation of both Veova plants
- Alignment of grade planning
- Execution of SUMF & OMS contract
- Review and analyse plant performance
- Identify & implement performance improvements (yield,
- Shell is HSEQ responsible. Where applicable EHS and Q support needs to be provided if it is related to knowledge specifically owned by Hexion. Participate in standard Shell safety practices.
- Provide and improve the operating window to Shell.
- Ensure adherence to the operating window by the operators;
- Responsible for developing and meeting agreed manufacturing targets reliability, quality and variable costs;
- co-accountable for asset management together with Shell Accountable for providing Veova operating information to the Shift operation;
- Accountable to align priorities for daily operational and maintenance activities with Hexion business needs;
- Co-responsible adherence to the SUMF & OMS contract by Shell.
- Responsible for monitoring dedicated fixed cost items for Veova and total Moerdijk costs;
- Responsible for annual plan and variances of raw materials and utility usages. MOC/Projects:
- Responsible for definition and submission of capital and non capital projects in-line with annual plan;
- Co-responsible for the preparation and execution of plant changes; Responsible to provide input for productivity/efficiency projects;
- Co-Responsible for initiation and commissioning of Management of Change (MOC) projects;
- Accountable for asset retirement process.
- Accountable to develop and maintain the operating window, operating manual, procedures and training to operate the facility.
- Responsible for meeting plant production plans; Responsible for manufacturing representation during S&OP and asset team meetings
- Builds relationships with customers and internal partners;
- Understands the division's / business unit's strategic plan;
- Understands relationship between business plans and team/unit and role;
- Identifies problems in attaining planned goals or work and proposes solutions.
Trust and Teamwork:
- Displays correct, professional business etiquette in all interactions;
- Understands that there are different approaches when making decisions and utilizes as appropriate;
- Compiles and presents information in a manner easily understood by others;
- Collaborates to enhance team efforts through personal contributions. Places team success above personal success; Communicates directly, honestly, and respectfully to gain cooperation and resolve conflicts with others.
- Evaluates and plans the use of resources to obtain efficiencies wherever possible;
- Accepts responsibility for the consequences of personal actions;
- Acts in a manner consistent with Hexion’s core values; Displays a positive attitude and willingness to make the necessary effort to accomplish goals;
- Demonstrates accountability for own work, personal and professional development;
- Recognizes and considers cultural differences in a respectful manner.
Achieve Business Results:
- Accomplishes assignments on time and contributes to continuously improve work flow and – processes;
- Plans, organizes and completes projects and functional work to accomplish goals and assignments.
- Acts and interacts on a Bachelor Level (chemical engineering).
- Knowledge of the English language;
- More than 5 years of working experience in Operation of a chemical plant.
- Required Specific Skills:
- Communicative skills;
- Technical skills;
- Team player;
- Coordination skills;
- Result oriented approach.
Bachelor Level (chemical engineering).
Vragen over de vacature?
010 2954 000
SGS Nederland B.V.
Hutchison Ports ECT Rotterdam