Vacature sluit op 30 september 2020
GEPLAATST OP 31 AUGUSTUS 2020
Manager Major Accounts
- Leadership of the interface between LyondellBasell and its designated current & prospect accounts for Intermediate & Derivatives products in Europe.
- Development and management of extensive relationships with key managers and executives in all relevant parts of the account organization: In-depth knowledge and understanding of key account business, culture, strategies and associated market trends. Coordinating global account strategies and plans where required.
- Working with business management & legal, define & align on major account contract terms and structures. Leadership of negotiation process and closure, with customers. Ownership for monthly contract price negotiation process.
- Development and management of extensive relationships with key managers and executives in all relevant parts of the account organization: In-depth knowledge and understanding of key account business, culture, strategies and associated market trends.
- Development of strategic account plans consistent with principal business targets, with clearly defined goals and objectives, and assignment of responsibility to meet them.
- Lead negotiation of all sales and service agreements with key accounts. Responsible for providing market intelligence for region and accounts, by ongoing monitoring and assessment of competitive activity and performance.
- Responsible for supporting and guiding all sales related business functions such as logistics, customer service, credit, with regards to the requirements of the customer base in the region.
- Technical or Business Master’s degree
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in sales or related commercial functions in the chemical industry.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation & interpersonal skills are essential.
- Highly articulate and credible sponsor to both external & internal audiences.
- The individual must combine the attributes of independent initiative with the ability to harness resources from across the organization in order to achieve timely implementation of objectives.
- The individual must be able to operate effectively at a senior level both internally and externally - externally it is essential that the individual is able to develop a network of senior contacts across their customer base.
- Language skills required: Fluent English, German desirable.
Vragen over de vacature?
010 2755 640
Ducor Petrochemicals B.V.