Vacature sluit op 6 maart 2021
GEPLAATST OP 8 FEBRUARI 2021
Account Manager Benelux
- Market Wilmar products portfolio for specified regions/accounts within agreed-upon prices and volume limits.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Oversee the customer account management process.
- Identify new business opportunities among existing and new customers.
- Investigate customer needs to propose solutions and hence creates further demand.
- Coordinate tender/frame contract discussions for designated customer portfolio.
- Liaise between different internal departments to ensure timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Generate forecasts reports and follow up on account performance (e.q. quarterly account results and annual budget).
- Follow up on open contracts book, budgets and accounts receivables.
- Create, support and execute account and visit plans.
- Propose improvements.
- Bachelors/master’s degree in the field of chemical engineering/agricultural science or comparable.
- Experience in the chemical industry.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a comparable position.
- Native speaker in Dutch or Flemish, fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the French language is a preference.
- Good skills in MS Office software.
- Good skills in CRM software.
- Home based job.
- Full time.
Our European headquarters is in the city centre of Rotterdam near the Central Station.
Vragen over de vacature?
088 5678 366