Vacature sluit op 12 maart 2021
GEPLAATST OP 15 FEBRUARI 2021
Due to the expansion of our activities we are currently looking for a self-starting and hands-on Production Manager.
In this position you will lead the production team (+/- 20 FTE) in safely operating and optimizing the production process in compliance with applicable rules, regulations and company’s policies. This includes regular operations, plants stops and emergency response situations. In this role you will report to the Plant Manager.
The position is based on our factory in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam).
- Manage, develop and appraise the Senior process operators & Truck loading operators
- Assure Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Manage, monitor and improve all operational processes (e.g. logistics, production, lab, work permit management, blend/pump plans, quality, waste management, etc.) in compliance with applicable rules and regulations and company’s policies
- Organize, manage and monitor Plant effectiveness, Plant efficiency and Plant improvement.
- Assure emergency preparedness / Coordinate (lead) in case of an emergency (EMCO and COPI).
- Manage production stops, (industrial cleaning, catalyst change, plant start, commissioning, etc.)
- Oversee receipt, handling, storage and use of all Dangerous Goods on-site
- Manage projects related to production when required
- Assure document control related to all operational processes
- Play an active role regarding audits, inspections, incident investigations and management reviews
- Masters/bachelor’s degree in engineering i.e. Chemical technology/engineering or comparable
- 6 sigma green belt preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Operational Manager in (Oleo)chemicals / Petrochemicals field
- In possession of well-developed managerial skills
- Well-developed knowledge of Safety, Health and Environmental Laws and Guidelines
- Well-practiced in Dutch and English language
Our European headquarters is in the city centre of Rotterdam near the Central Station.
Wilmar Oleochemicals B.V.
Vragen over de vacature?
088 5678 366
MaasStroom Energie / Rijnmond Operations