Vacature sluit op 23 maart 2021
GEPLAATST OP 23 FEBRUARI 2021
Administrator Hub Agencies (parttime)
Vopak Agencies, part of Vopak Netherlands, is the leading port agent in North West Europe and offers global Hub Agency services. Vopak Agencies, headquartered in the centre of the port of Rotterdam, represents a network of oil, gas, chemical, dry cargo, offshore and shipping related companies world-wide. With our dedicated and trained employees we provide extensive market coverage in all European ports through our strategically positioned owned offices and by using offices within the global agency network managed by our Vopak Hub agency team.
Vopak Hub Agency manages a solid global agencies network. We provide agency services in all ports through our own Vopak Agency offices and through selected business partners. By this partnership the highest local expertise, in combination with worldwide knowledge and experience, is guaranteed to our principals.
As Administrator Hub Agencies you are appointing and instructing ship-agents, checking and processing disbursement accounts, realizing cost reductions and preparing reports & overviews for our principals.
- In line with principal instructions you appoint/instruct local port agents
- Receiving and checking the pro forma disbursement accounts
- Monitoring the operational activities, reports and updates of the local port agents
- Being the point of contact for local port agents
- Processing of Final Disbursement Accounts
- Preparing management reports and overviews for principals
- Ensuring a smooth co-operation with our principals
The ideal candidate will have the ability and willingness to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and demonstrates following requirements.
- MBO level with min. +1 year of relevant working experience in the maritime/agency industry
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Data driven mentality and advanced Microsoft Office skills (e.g. word, excel, powerpoint)
- Adaptive to changing circumstances in a dynamic environment
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Energetic self-starter with a 'get things done' attitude
- Good collaboration skills within the team
- Market conform salary depending on skills and experience
- 31 holidays on an annual basis
- Remote working
- Collective Health Insurance (contribution Vopak 50% of basic package)
- Vopak's own pension scheme https://pensioenfonds.vopak.com
- Together we will continuously work on your personal growth and future career path within Vopak
Are you looking for a challenging job in the shipping agency industry with development opportunities? Then apply via the ‘apply' button.
For more information about the vacancy please contact Thijs Probst, Manager Hub Operations.
Vragen over de vacature?
010 4002 911
Olenex Edible Oils B.V.
Heine & Van Oosten Accountants Adviseurs