Vacature sluit op 22 augustus 2021
GEPLAATST OP 23 JULI 2021
- Create production planning and instructions
- Efficient use of recourses
- Determine pump plans and propose loadout tanks for the next day
- Manage FAD load-outs
- Manage additive planning and purchasing
- Request sample analysis from external labs if required
- Clear communication to relevant departments of head office
- Clear communication about supply chain status to production management
- Coordinate tank inspection/cleaning/maintenance activities
For this position we are looking for an outgoing candidate with strong communication skills, solutionoriented and a relationship builder.
- HBO level in supply chain or business science;
- Proven work experience in a similar role would be an advantage;
- Analytical Skills;
- Knowledge of Dutch Safety & Health, Food & Feed Safety and environmental laws and guidelines
- Proficient in MS Office software;
- Proficient in ERP software;
- Well practiced in English and Dutch language, German is an advantage.
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.
Olenex Edible Oils
Vondelingenweg 540, 3196 KK Vondelingenplaat Rotterdam
Vragen over de vacature?
Olenex Edible Oils B.V.
088 5678 350
CLdN CARGO B.V.
Den Hartogh Logistics
Neste Netherlands B.V.