Vacature sluit op 6 juli 2021
GEPLAATST OP 7 JUNI 2021
Supply Chain Data Analyst
- Updates and supports the reporting systems, primarily supported by Power BI, used for data analytics and to present the results of plans, schedules, and KPIs to the affected businesses and/or functions.
- Support the Arkieva based supply chain planning tools. Candidate would design, build, configure, test, debug, and support the various Arkieva Databases. Training provided as required.
- Support of global scheduling models. This requires the individual to become very familiar with the Advanced Scheduling Models, plant specific scheduling environments and the data work flows between Advanced Scheduling and SAP.
- Documents and maintains process work flows and data work flows for the Demand Management, S&OP, S&OE, Inventory Management, and Advanced Scheduling processes.
- Updates and supports the freight management and reporting systems used to track and manage freight related spend.
- Requires experience with and use of the MRP tools within SAP.
- Requires understandings of SQL databases, internal structures, and standard SQL queries.
- Tracks their progress against Agile project plans.
- Be the technical leader on projects that are assigned to their region and/or business or function.
- Be a mentor and help train junior team members.
- Member of on-call rotation.
- 2-3 years of Programming Experience
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
Vragen over de vacature?
010 2954 000
Port of Amsterdam
Ouderkerk aan den IJssel
Den Hartogh Logistics
Scandinavian Oil Services