Vacature sluit op 14 februari 2022
GEPLAATST OP 14 JANUARI 2022
Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam is an international processor and trader in the plant based oleochemicals industry. We are a strong proponent of sustainable growth and are strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and are a pioneer in that field in our industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam.
Due to the rapid growth of our activities, we are currently looking for a self-starting and hands-on Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator (packed cargo).
As a Logistics and Customer Service Coordinator your role will be to coordinate the physical and administrative flow of all incoming and outgoing shipments (packed cargo) in a cost-effective way in order to ensure our customers are supplied in time and sales and purchase agreements are met. You will be the dedicated contact person to arrange the inbound logistics from Far East to Europe and onwards to our customers all over Europe. You will be part of a multinational and multicultural team and reporting to the Team Lead.
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International is founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing, trading and merchandising oilseeds, edible oils and sugars, specialty fats and oleochemicals, biodiesel and grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is based in Rotterdam. In addition, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers good salary and benefits package:
- 30 holidays per year
- a 13th month,
- a pension scheme paid in full by Wilmar
- participation in the employer's collective fitness scheme and health insurance
- various other insurances paid for by Wilmar
- work from home possibilities
- Prepare and agree on the supply chain planning for our packed goods with suppliers to ensure our customers are supplied in time.
- Manage and control all shipments and deliveries in line with sales and purchase agreements.
- Arrange shipping documentation and bookings into SAP and other systems. Handle shipping docs for import- & export shipments. Manage the customs documentation.
- Check and approve all relevant invoices (shipping docs., approval for payments in SAP etc.)
- Prepare (provisional or final) commercial invoice + delivery documents for customers.
- Arrange additional transport where needed and purchase logistical services. Charter trucks, iso tanks, and warehousing to ensure proper execution of contracts.
- Arrange & track delivery schedules & monitor vessels positions.
- Manage the inventory/stocks in cooperation with warehouses.
- Ensure timely and accurate communications with warehouses, shipping agents/-lines, suppliers & customers, internal & external stakeholders.
- Monitor loading & discharge process of incoming & outgoing parcels.
- Handle demurrage calculations on vessels, trucks & containers in general.
- A MBO 4 or Bachelor’s degree in the logistics field or comparable (i.e., STC Rotterdam)
- 2 years of experience with customer service and logistics in an international environment is a pre
- Good command of the English language. French or Italian or other languages are a plus.
- Well-developed communication skills
- Commercial understanding and service minded
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to cope with stress / unpredictable situations
- Proactive attitude (seeking and picking-up tasks waiting to be filled)
- Capability to understand different interests and focus of different stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office software and an ERP software (SAP is an advantage)
- No 9 to 5 mentality
Delftseplein 27G, 3013 AA Rotterdam
Vreugdenhil Dairy Foods
HOYER Global Transport B.V.