Vacature sluit op 24 december 2022
GEPLAATST OP 24 NOVEMBER 2022
Supply Chain Manager
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam is a fast growing and international processor and trader in the plant based oleochemicals industry. We are a strong proponent of sustainable growth and are strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and are a pioneer in that field in our industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office, where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam.
Due to the continuous growth and expansion of our activities, we are currently looking for an enterprising: Supply Chain Manager
This role oversees Wilmar’s overall supply chain strategy and operations in Europe, whilst maximizing the process’ efficiency and productivity and minimise costs. The Supply Chain department consists of the Planning (demand, replenishment), Operations (packed & bulk cargo) and Customer Service departments. The position makes part of the Management Team and reports directly to the General Manager.
- Design, plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Oversee and manage the whole distribution/logistics process (inbound and outbound) including the European tolling operations
- Ensure that our supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards and are in line with company’s policies
- Analyse operational performance and data from shipping and delivery processes to prevent bottlenecks and other issues
- Develop and professionalize the supply chain organisation on a continuous basis
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest and champion solutions for process improvements
- Optimize cost performance for all services
- Monitor planning & stock levels of raw materials both physically and in SAP
- Monitor the timely distribution of finished products to the customers
- Ensure customer service levels are met and ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with finance, sales, and manufacturing teams to determine best vendors and distributors
- Select, evaluate, build, and maintain good relationships with vendors, suppliers, and distributors (internal and external)
- Be the focal point for Wilmar Europe regarding logistics/shipping
- Arrange weekly and monthly reports (stock positions/financial/improvements) as per KPI’s
- Coach, develop and appraise the members of the Supply Chain team
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, logistics or similar field
- Minimum of 10 years Supply Chain Manager experience, preferably in a (chemical) manufacturing company
- Proven capability to lead a team (in a growing organization)
- Speaking/reading/writing fluent English and Dutch
- Experience with transportation of Feed and Food products has a preference
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (SAP MM, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Knowledge of (Nofota/Fosfa) is highly desirable
- A critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Well-developed project management and time management skills
- Team player
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International is founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing, trading and merchandising oilseeds, edible oils and sugars, specialty fats and oleochemicals, biodiesel and grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office where the trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled, is based in Rotterdam. In addition, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Quality, service, and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry. For further information about Wilmar visit our international website wilmar-international.com
A dynamic job based in the city centre of Rotterdam within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers good salary and benefits package:
- 30 holidays per year
- Bonus scheme
- A pension scheme paid in full by Wilmar
- Participation in the employer's collective fitness scheme and health insurance
- Various other insurances paid for by Wilmar
- Partial work from home options
3013 AA, Rotterdam
Shell Nederland Chemie
ADM Europoort B.V.