There are roughly 5,000 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world's largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world cleaner. Right now we have an opening for Maintenance engineer.
The maintenance engineer is part of the maintenance department. The overall responsibility of the department is to maintain the plant and the supporting facilities according legal and industry standards in a cost efficient manner, amongst others:
- Ensure legal compliance
- Develop risk based and cost efficient preventative maintenance plans
- Analyse of failures from maintenance management system
- Initiate and support improvement activities
The role of the maintenance engineers are to develop and deepening knowledge in certain areas of special attention and translating the consequences of this for one's own organisation.
- own the installatie beheersconcepten and spare part philosophy, and
- assist and lead RCFA in the relevant discipline, while
- monitoring equipment performance
- are the overall owner of all preventative maintenance plans (ensures legal compliance, updates according industry standards), and
- provide a transparent overview of overall performance of equipment in their discipline (thought effective performance measures, KPI’s)
This implies that you are
- an experienced Maintenance Engineer
- with at least an HBO level of working and thinking
- with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- You have profound knowledge of related maintenance and engineering disciplines.
- You possess good analytical skills and
- are able to recognize important information, linking data, devising alternative solutions and indicating the consequences.
- Preferably, you have experience in working in projects as a Maintenance Engineer.
- You know how to deal and communicate with people at different layers of the organization,
- you are flexible and outgoing, you have a positive attitude and you are result driven.
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch languages, both written and verbal, is prerequisite.
Wie zijn wij
Rotterdam Refinery is part of the Renewable Production organization within Neste. Neste's refineries in four countries worldwide produce a comprehensive range of major petroleum products, highly efficiently and reliably, with particular focus on low-emission traffic fuels.
Neste’s Rotterdam Refinery, with an annual production capacity of 800.000 tons (or 1 billion liters) is located at the Maasvlakte industrial area which is part of the Port of Rotterdam. The refinery produces high-quality renewable diesel based on Neste's proprietary technology. The refinery came on stream in 2011 and is Neste's fourth renewable diesel plant and the largest and most advanced facility in Europe.