Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Daily coaching and leading an international team
- Close relationship with the customer
- Guard and improve internal and external KPI’s
- Conduct Capacity Management on a daily basis
- Increase share of wallet
- Pitch in to increase penetration in the number of products sold
- Improve Customer satisfaction
- Increase Customer retention and reduce churn
Expectations from the Role:
- Lead the corresponding customer Solution team with below responsibilities
- Live up to our company values
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with applicable law & legislation
- Follow up on the overall department outstandings
- Ensure integrity of data entered into the operating systems.
- Follow-up with the team for timely resolution of customer issues and queries and ensure that timely response is received by the customers
- Customer relationship management
- Understand the customer needs
- Use opportunities with customers to cross sell/up sell to aid customer retention.
- Provide data and review customer service performance with manager and provide regular updates to commercial team on cross-sell/ up-sell opportunities
- A HBO degree or equalivent experience/level
- 3 years (or more) experience in the logistics industry in the area of customer service
- 1 year (or more) experience in a leadership role
- Proficient in the English and Dutch language
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Be pro-active, process-orientated and be able to work accurately
- Result driven
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Abillity to work under pressure
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a teamplayer
- Able to work “flexible” hours, no 9-5 mentality
- A great place to work: Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work enviroment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude.
- At Damco you will be a part of an organisation where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your carreer aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship, coaching and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the globe where you can learn all we have to offer and develop your skillset.
- Excellent compensation package, good secondary terms, 29 days of leave per year, 8,33% holiday allowance and full pension benefits.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.