Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
- Lead and Manage the FFW department with focus on the key Customer Service Drivers:
- Ensure we are easy to do business with;
- Timely delivery of all customer service commitments;
- Pro-active notification and effective exception management
- Drive understanding of contracts, terms and conditions and charge structures to ensure Damco’s interest:
- Delivers on its promises;
- Takes every opportunity to upsell & receive value for all services provided;
- Ensures gross margin is delivered in line with the customer agreements and contracts.
- Proactively drives an Operational Process Excellence (OPEX) mindset within the department and uses all availalble tools to drive the organisation towards ”best in class” performance.
- Ensures that all quality standards are met and that processes are adequately documented/adhered to ensuring compliance with the local Quality Management Systems.
- In conjunction with the relevant commercial team and the Implementation team, responsible for the implementation of new customers into the relevant FFW Team and for ensuring that proper internal/standard procedures are established and managed through any related hyper-care in conjunction with the Customer Service Office Implementation Managers.
- Monitor, record and report the performance of FFW Customer Service
- At least 7-8 years of industry/product experience especially in a customer facing role in Supply Chain / Freight Forwarding / Logistics role, ideally from within Damco’s industry
- Experience to work in an international matrix organization with excellent stakeholder management capabilities
- Commercial acumen with an open mind set to find new & innovative opportunities to drive the customers product forward
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
- Passion for operational excellence (lean), driven by data & process standardization, able to make sound analysis and translate this into action plans and assurance of ‘on time and in full’ delivery and embedding
- Passion for people and team development
- Strong personality; passionate, holistic view, courageous, effective in different cultural settings, impact driven, optimistic & stress resistant
At Damco you will be a part of an organisation where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training
Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the globe where you can learn all we have to offer and can explore your skills
An excellent compensation package, good secondary terms,
29 leave days per year, 8,33% holiday allowance and good pension benefits
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.