Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
The international logistics company HOYER is a worldwide market leader in moving liquids by road, rail and sea. Wherever they may go, HOYER will get chemicals, foodstuffs, gas and mineral oil to their destinations safely and efficiently in tank containers, road tankers, flexitanks and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). 115 representative offices and around 6,000 employees throughout the world ensure a reliable and smooth transport process.
HOYER has 24 offices in Europe en 6 offices overseas. The Netlog business unit is responsible for the management of the group-wide equipment pool including all tank containers and IBCs. In detail Netlog is responsible to build new equipment, to develop equipment concerning the requirements of HOYER’s customers and to keep the fleet in proper condition (maintenance & repair management). Cotac, as part of Netlog, is a neutral service provider for tank cleaning facilities, workshops and empty container depots located in centres of the European chemicals industry.
- Promote and sell the organization’s products and services within their region;
- Manage and develop strategic relationships with selected key accounts;
- Establish annual, quarterly and monthly sales plans and priorities in support of objectives and schedule own activities so these targets are met;
- Develop in-depth relationships with existing and new customers in their region;
- Gather competitive intelligence, particularly regarding competitor activity, and competitive products and their performance;
- Pursue sales leads; communicate information about the company’s products; build goodwill to educate the actual or potential user; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, respond to customer inquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; and negotiate and finalize contracts/sales orders to meet revenue targets;
- Determine customer issues and coordinate assistance;
- Communicate customer feedback and customer forecast to appropriate contacts within the organization;
- Assist in devising and implementing pricing strategy;
- Assist in identification, development, and commercialization of new applications for established and new products;
- Charting the cleaning market.
- Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Degree;
- At least 5 years of solid knowledge and experience in the chemical technical industry;
- Has experience in developing new customers in the Specialty Chemicals space;
- Has experience selling into many Specialty chemicals markets;
- Must be team player who is self-motivated;
- Track record with successes realized;
- Entrepreneurial oriented;
- Ability to work within a highly competitive and pressured operating environment;
- To work with integrity and professionalism at all times;
- Excellent communication skills in person and on paper;
- Competencies: change management, persuasiveness, negotiation, innovation and problem solving;
- Drive and determination, result-oriented hand on approach;
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, self-motivation and discipline;
- Ability to work with complexity;
- Ability to collaborate with others across the matrix organisation to achieve common goals;
- Excellent knowledge and fluency in English. German and Dutch are preferred;
- Travel 75%.
We can offer the business culture of an international successful family-owned enterprise, excellent working conditions, performance-linked payment and pleasant colleagues.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.