Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
- Secure sustained technical integrity of Electrical Equipment installed at the site, ensuring its safety and optimizing reliability and availability.
- Manage a cost effective Electrical Engineering & Inspection program for all electrical facilities.
- Support electrical projects with respect to standard setting, scope definition and assurance.
- Provide direction and detailed specialist engineering solutions with respect to operational and maintenance related issues.
- In your role as Section Head it's your accountability to:
- Ensure that all engineering related to procurement (in particular Enterprise Framework Agreements), application, maintenance, inspection, modification, design, construction and contract servicing shall be fit for purpose.
- Asset Management of the Power Generation & Distribution installations.
- Safeguard the electrical safety and integrity of the electrical installation and corresponding technical data integrity.
- Drive a learning organization through causal learning and Learning From Incidents.- Ensure good contact and conduct technical negotiations with relevant authorities, e.g. supply authorities (grid managers).
- Provide technical evaluation of engineering, maintenance and construction contractors, suppliers and consultants.
What do we need from you?
As a Section Head you are functional accountable for leading the Electrical Engineering / Power G&D Team to make a save execution.
To be successful in this role you have
- Academic level with 7-10 years experience in electrical engineering, preferable in power distribution and generation.
- Knowledge of asset management of electrical equipment, including wide experience in manufacturing environment (e.g. projects, maintenance, operational, research or technical services).
- Experience in the hands-on switching of HV generation and distribution power system equipment with ability to write detailed switching programs.
- Experience with leading a team.
- Excellent communications skills in English language, Dutch language skills are a pre.
- Coaching, facilitation and team work skills.
- Commercial skills.
- Change management, negotiating skills, customer and result driven focus, demonstrating leadership, fostering an enterprise-first mindset.
- Sound understanding of Quality and Asset Management systems.
- At Shell, we're committed to investing in the development of your career and we give people with your skills a platform from which you can deliver and really excel
- Shell is a company with shared values. Honesty, integrity and respect aren't simply a strap line, but are a part of everything we do. What's more, we're a company that places the highest possible value on the diversity of our people and on our inclusive approach
- Join us and you’ll belong to a world where you can feel pride in your achievements and propel your career with global opportunities
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.