The Analyst performs laboratory testing and analyses work according operating procedures and may include but is not limited to: LNG, Crude Oil, Gas, Chemicals, Minerals, Bulk loadings of dry cargoes. Equipment maintenance and witnessing may be part of the work scope.
- Technical High School diploma (MBO level-NL) or equivalent similar;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable organization and role, minimum 2 years’ experience within the TIC industry;
- VCA (Basis veiligheid) – SCC (Safety Health Environment – Safety Checklist Contractors) and / or equal;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Candidates must demonstrate advanced verbal and written communication skills in their native language and English;
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc.) is valuable.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
Terms and conditions
- We offer a permanent job in a safe, dynamic and pleasant work environment;
- Taking ownership, roles with real responsibility, a continuous focus on quality, service and personal development is part of our DNA.
We can only consider applicants who are entitled to work within the EU.