The Surveyor performs inspection work according operating procedures of cargo on vessels, rail/road cars or shore tanks, on terminals and or offshore. Inspection work may include but is not limited to: LNG, Crude Oil, Gas, Chemicals, Minerals, Bulk loadings of dry cargoes related to measurement of petrochemical fluids (may include dry cargo for certain locations), taking samples for laboratory analysis and or witnessing.
- High School diploma or equivalent similar;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable organization and role, minimum 5 years’ experience within the TIC industry;
- IFIA certified;
- VCA (Basis veiligheid) – SCC (Safety Health Environment – Safety Checklist Contractors) and / or equal;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Candidates must demonstrate advanced verbal and written communication skills in their native language and English;
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc.) is valuable.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
Terms and conditions
- We offer a permanent job in a safe, dynamic and pleasant work environment;
- Taking ownership, roles with real responsibility, a continuous focus on quality, service and personal development is part of our DNA.
We can only consider applicants who are entitled to work within the EU.