Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
- Ensure that technical assets are in such a condition as well as activities are performed in such fashion, that risks related to safety are in line with APMT’s ambitions and local legislation.
- Primary responsible for the design and continuous development of a Technical Asset Management Strategy (TAM-strategy) based on safety, cost, reliability, sustainability and availability of technical assets, directly contributing the overall business strategy.
- Translate the (longer-term) TAM-strategy towards (mid and shorter-term) tactical plans, annual KPI’s, budget and other tactical initiatives to ensure optimal level of maintenance and availability of technical assets versus the optimal technical cost per move (measured to external benchmarks)
- Facilitate the need for upgrading/replacing/revising equipment, resulting from process excellence and productivity improvement projects.
- Responsible for 24/7 availability of breakdown response service in order to minimize disruption in terminal operations.
- Drive the TAM-strategy to ensure sustainability of technical assets in a cost-efficient manner (strike the right balance between replacing vs. maintaining equipment)
- Drive the TAM-strategy to ensure preventative (evolving to predictive) maintenance instead of corrective maintenance.
- Embed Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) concept in the organization as a vital part of Asset Management and make sure that all purchasing decisions are based on TCO analysis.
- Manage third party service provider contracts (contract management).
- Responsible for implementation and continuous development of IT systems/tools etc. functionally linked to TAM.
- Report to the Chief Operational Officer and be a member of the Operational Management Team, with the aim to cooperate and leverage synergies with other operational disciplines by analyzing financial/business drivers in order to improve operations performance in cost-efficient fashion.
- Ensure that all non-equipment (facility) maintenance is performed according to the agreed service levels and maintained in a cost-effective manner with due consideration to safety and environmental standards.
- Provide leadership to the Technical Maintenance (ca. 70 FTE) department and manage direct reports (6 FTE).
- Bachelor degree and at least 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of the Dutch/ English language.
- Pro-active, structured and pragmatic way of working.
- Ability to create support and get things done, even in situations where interests and priorities seem to be in conflict.
- Ability to keep track of and quickly and adequately adjust if a situation changes.
- A challenging position at one of the most innovative container terminals in the world.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of APM Terminals Maasvlakte II.
- The opportunity to develop further, personally and professionally.
- The possibility to be part of a close, professional and strongly involved team.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.