Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
Who are we?
We are Bureau Veritas: a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. Since 1828 we offer innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
As HR Advisor you work closely with management and employees, connect and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR (strategic) topics. You independently advise department managers on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business.
The HR Advisor's primary responsibility is to support the managers and employees of the O&P/M&M/Schutter (commodities) business (350 employees). This in line with the HR Roadmap which is focusing on 3pillars:
- Employee Centricity: Build a positive people focused environment
- Talent Management: Increase employee satisfaction, engagement and retention
- Trust: Build an open and transparent relationship with all stakeholders
- Working with department managers, providing personal performance coaching and feedback to identify development needs
- Sparring with and coaching all relevant stakeholders at an operational level
- Supporting and advising management on change management initiatives
- Cooperating in the development of policies in Employee Experience, Talent Management, Absenteeism, and Compensation & Benefits
- Executing HR activities for the business units you are committed to
Preferably, you have a relevant higher degree education related to HR or organizational/business studies.
Qualifications in leadership development or change management or equivalent working experience, are a strong plus.
You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of HR in an international organization and have proven yourself as an HR Advisor. You bring knowledge in the field of Change Management, People Performance Management & Talent Management, as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation. You have a good understanding of how HR topics play out on an international stage. You have thorough knowledge of the legislation on absenteeism.
- Excellent communicator, convincing and emphatic. Able to build rapport with colleagues on all levels of the organization.
- Customer and employee oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers.
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very hands-on and result-driven data approach.
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management.
- You are a team player and, at the same time, able to work independently.
- You are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
- You have a flexible attitude with a positive approach.
We offer you an exciting opportunity in a challenging international working environment, with room for innovation, change and personal development.
This job is open for our Commodities division in Rotterdam. If you have any questions related to the job, please don't hestitate to reach out through +31 (0)6 53 53 83 53.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.