- 18 juni 2019
- 17 juli 2019
- Neste Netherlands B.V. - locatie Sluiskil
- VAPRO B
- VAPRO C
- Raffinaderijen (Renewable Fuels)
As Process Operator you report to the Operations Supervisor and you work closely together with the other Process Operators within the team. You are responsible for following the operation schedule by checking and adjusting processes in such a way as to guarantee the optimum availability of products of the required quality.
Your core activities include:
- controlling the production process (operating, controlling, regulating and adjusting process equipment; taking samples and monitoring the quality of the end product; performing routine checks and patrol work areas to maintain process safety and technical availability for process equipment
- providing services (acting as a team member in commissioning, start-up and shut down and normal operation of the plant; loading/unloading trucks and ships; internal transportation of goods using a fork-lift truck; housekeeping; fixing of small leaks, cleaning filters and assisting in small maintenance activities; ensuring safe working conditions in accordance with the LO/TO procedures; performing portable gas detections
- registering production data (providing input for shift reports etc.
- safety and environment (reporting deviations to shift responsible; performing tasks in the emergency organization as described in the emergency plan).
Chemical or process industry professional education (Vapro B/C process, MBO AOT or equivalent) with a few years work experience (starters are also welcome to apply). You have profound knowledge of IT-infrastructure and automation systems. You have followed courses in chemistry and unit operations. You act as a team member, you are flexible and you have a high safety, health, environmental and quality awareness. You are able to handle confidential information and you are fluent in Dutch (verbal and writing) and you have basic skills in English.
We provide a good working environment in a growing company with positive challenges for the future, excellent fringe benefits and development opportunities in an international environment. The Process Operator is located at Sluiskil, Terneuzen.
We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Site Leader, Albert Fredriksson, tel. +31 6 5172 1458, every Tuesday and Thursday at 11-12 or HR specialist Janina Wassenburg, tel. +31 6 19 18 72 34.
Sounds like you?
Please submit your application & CV. Please note that the review of applications will be done immediately, so submit your application right away!