Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
- Determine and enforce health, quality, environment and safety requirements in accordance with AmSpec requirements, based on current regulations and legislation;
- Organize and promote HSEQ improvement programs;
- Responsible for planning and execution of internal audits;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our established HSEQ Management System according to ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 17001, if applicable;
- Manage internal, supplier and customer corrective and preventive actions;
- Overlooking all operational procedures;
- Support and guidance of Managers and Supervisors;
- Interface with customers and suppliers (e.g. complaint management);
- Support Operations, Laboratory, Marketing & Sales and Business Support Departments during all production processes following AmSpec’s procedures and improvements measures;
- Keep abreast of all current local legislation in Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality advise and coordinate of HS&T activities, encompassing audits and accident reports, ensuring information is cascaded to the relevant managers;
- Facilitate the Branch Managers accordingly to ensure compliance;
- Establishing and maintaining internal and external / domestic and international client relationships;
- Communicate and coordinate with reporting line and Quality HSE Management all significant issues relating to operations, health, safety and environmental management;
- May be assigned and coordinate special or ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor/University degree, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Quality or similar;
- Minimum of +5 years’ HSEQ experience in a comparable organization and role;
- Knowledge of ISO-standards, experience with ISO/-implementation
- Knowledge of local environment, health and safety requirements/legislations
- Background in QA management in an international company, high autonomy required
- Pro-active approach and not afraid to change existing habits
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail;
- Country/Regional team involvement required;
- Through understanding of the company’s business and client base;
- Ability to work well with others & independently, without supervision;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc.) is valuable;
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner;
- Proficient in using various types of computer and planning software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Frequent travel to locations may be required;
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
- Actively promotes good housekeeping and safe use of equipment;
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time;
- AmSpec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free environment.
You can apply directly via the button below.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.