- 2 september 2019
- 30 september 2019
- ExxonMobil Chemical Holland B.V. (Oxo-Alcohol Plant)
- ExxonMobil Lube Oil Blending Plant
- ExxonMobil Chemical Holland B.V. (Plasticizers Plant Phtalic Anhydride Plant)
- Europoort Rotterdam
- Pernis Rotterdam
- Botlek Rotterdam
- Raffinaderijen (Minerale Olie)
During your internship – which can vary in duration and content – at one of our facilities in the Rotterdam Area, you will perform a project for one of our engineering departments and will learn to work independently in a professional work environment.
The various areas in which you may work cover virtually all aspects of the engineering work. Typical projects covered by interns are for example:
- The optimization of upstream unit configurations via advanced process simulation software to enhance the units yield and its benefits.
- Understanding and optimizing the steam consumption of one of our plants.
- Reviewing our Machinery Equipment strategy and advising the different business teams on preventative maintenance strategies.
- Performing a through pipeline logistic study to determine constrains which might have impact on the probability of one of our plants.
As an intern with ExxonMobil you get a well-defined task and will be coached by a dedicated ExxonMobil coordinator. The internship environment is young and dynamic and gives a clear image of a typical starting environment. Each internship tasks contributes to our business and will give you a ‘taste’ of a typical starting position within ExxonMobil.
- You must be fluent in English language skills: understanding, reading, writing and speaking.
- You must be at least intermediate in Dutch language skills: understanding, reading, writing and speaking.
- You must be a current student or you must have recently completed MSc studies.
- Preferred MSc degrees:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Preferred universities:
- You must be available for at least 3 months internship.