Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.4 billion in 2014 and it employs approximately 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com
Kalmar is a leading provider of crane upgrade services, with more than 100 years of experience helping customers all over the world enhance the performance of their equipment. We offer the full range of upgrade services – from consultancy and inspection to repairs, modernization and heightening – through our regional business centres.
The Junior Project Manager is responsible for keeping Crane Upgrades projects on schedule and on budget. From the signing of the contract to the handing over, the Junior Project Manager will facilitate delivery within deadlines, budget and scope and is accountable for managing the preparation and timely delivery of quality deliverables related to plan, execution and communication of a project.
- Manages complex software (SAP) implementations to meet budget, schedule and quality goals
- Establishes project scope, requirements and time lines
- Takes over contract responsibility from sales manager and/or director crane upgrades
- Is prime point of contact with customer and/or main project manager during the contract period
- Assure activities are understood in and commitment is gained in the project team to meet overall project objectives
- Ensure that all discipline’s (engineering and operations) follow the ordered scope and specification
- Project planning and quality, Project schedule, deliverables according milestones
- Exception handling with other parties (scope, budget, schedule or technical issues)
- Project budget and actual cost monitoring and reporting, internal monthly reporting to manager projects
- Regular progress reporting and status of the project based on customer’s needs
- Add on sale in cooperation with the sales organization
- Mechanical or electrical engineering MSc or BSc or similar crane or steel structural related educational background
- 2-5 years’ experience in management of complex engineering projects
- Crane, electrical or structural engineering skills
- Project management, complex and big projects
- Negotiation and leadership skills
- Communication skills and team player
- Budgeting and financial aspects
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written, oral presentation and customer interaction skills
- Dutch native speaker
We offer you a dynamic position in an international company, plus:
- a good salary with benefits
- collective health insurance
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.