Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
The Plant Manager plans, organizes, coordinates and controls all Industrial Operational activities in order to contribute best to the Rotterdam Maasvlakte growth plans, strategies and business performance. He is an active driver for any further integration of Industrial Operation functions, structures, processes and organisations such as material planning/disposition, production, warehousing/logistics, engineering/maintenance, QA and Safety across the Supply Chain.
He is responsible for overall Industrial Operations performance and optimization according agreed business targets and long-term, medium and short-term improvement of the production assets and all related efficiencies/costs of the entire supply chain to costumer in line with legal requirements, market requirements and overall Bunge B2B/ EMEA strategies and activities within his area of responsibility. He acts as an active driver for analysis and development of competitive state of the art structures and processes and sourcing strategies to produce all related product portfolio in a highly efficient way; to leverage Industrial Operations and Supply Chain structures, processes and results to the best of EMEA he pro-actively co-operates with Bunge stakeholders and corporate colleagues in good teamwork and transparency.
Our Plant Manager is safeguarding all necessary site permissions and documentations following internal policies and legal requirements. He ensures that all Operations are in compliance with local / regional laws and regulations, its policies and practices and that they are aligned with EMEA Industrial Operations policies and procedures and that the agreed quantitative and qualitative objectives and KPIs are reached; he ensures the efficient and regulatory compliant product, packaging and process development activities in Rotterdam.
In addition to this talent management, education and qualification of employees and subordinates to the required/appropriate level has to be initiated, controlled and leveraged by him in close cooperation with the Regional Industrial Operations Director, HR and EMEA.
The Plant Manager is responsible & accountable for People / Asset / Environmental and Product Safety in Rotterdam.
- Lead and develop the entire local Operations team (Supply Chain, Production, Logistics / Warehousing, Technics / Maintenance, QA/QMB, Safety) according agreed plans, Bunge policies and legal framework.
- Ensure pro-actively the fulfilling of legal and auditor requirements concerning assets, equipment and premises.
- Supervise and co-ordinate legal issues, product compliance and management of change.
- Provide a safe work place and environment
- People Development.
Skills & Experience
- At least Bachelor / Master Degree or 5-10 years of work experience in related area;
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills;
- Wide experience in people management;
- Fluent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English;
- Local labor legislation and quality system regulations experience and knowledge;
- Knowledge and experience of working in a multi-national organization / environment; ability to work in decentralized matrix organization.
- Good project management experience;
- Experience in production environment and food industry;
- People development / talent management / succession planning.
What you do bring to the job
As our Plant Manager, you bring the right technical and functional expertise to lead the plant. You are experienced in leading change and innovation and fully understand the organizational perspective. You have the mindset of a performance and result orientated manager. Finally, you also bring the skills and vision about talent management to develop the team further.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.