Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
What will you be doing?
The primary role of the Team Leader Reliability Engineering is to improve the reliability of all technical production equipment and installations by eliminating unexpected failures. You are responsible for developing a sound proactive maintenance strategy, analyzing causes of errors, recommending design improvements and developing improved repair methods. As a result, the share of preventive maintenance work will increase and the number of faults will decrease.
The Team Leader Reliability Engineering is able to develop, recommend and implement strategies for improving the reliability of the manufacturing processes and assets. You ensure that the identified elements of the ‘Asset Reliability and Reporting Optimization Program’ (ARROP) are fully implemented and functioning.
The maintenance includes predictive and preventive activities. As a reliability expert, you are able to maintain both activities within the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System). To insure the reliability you will set up and manage the spare parts policy. In addition, you will evaluate the cost/benefit of all new diagnostic technologies.
The team Leader Reliability will work closely with the Maintenance and Operations departments in performing RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis) and asset management improvements. Moreover, you will monitor the equipment downtime with the help of our database and focus on the unscheduled downtime on the key process equipment.
For this position, you will supervise a Maintenance Engineer, two planners and the storekeeper.
What do we expect from our new Team Leader Reliability?
A positive person, experienced in coaching and motivating co-workers. Someone with strong analytical skills and a long-term vision. You are a problem solver who is able to make decisions. Furthermore, you are great in communication and a safety advocate!
Additionally, we expect:
- You hold a BSc or MSc degree in Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Reliability Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the food and/or process industry;
- Working knowledge of reliability tools, such as FMECA and RCA;
- Continues Improvement background, Green Belt or similar;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package;
- The opportunity to work for the biggest Tropical Oil Refinery in Europe;
- Managing your own team;
- Being the first Team Leader Reliability for our factory;
- The possibility to develop your skills through courses;
- Being an important voice within a big organization;
- A suitable bonus plan.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.