The Talent Specialist Europe is part of the Global Talent Process Team and will be out of our European Headquarters in Rotterdam (Pernis). The Talent Specialist will own all aspects of the full life cycle recruitment, connecting the organization with the best talent for our culture and business objectives. As the subject matter expert, you will collaborate with hiring managers throughout our EU businesses consulting on our internal process, the external market and recruitment best practices. Most importantly, you will be a representative of Hexion’s Talent Brand, taking ownership of the candidate experience from application to hire. You should thrive on networking and engaging potential candidates as well as building a pipeline for future talent needs.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify talent needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills.
- Building and executing on strategic sourcing strategies aligned with role requirements, including both passive and active sourcing
- Role advertisement and talent brand marketing
- CV Selection, phone interviews and participation in final onsite interviews.
- Drive the full recruitment process in partnership with HR and the business
- Identify and lead diverse recruitment projects e.g. university events and industry promotion events to attract potential technical talent.
- Bachelor Degree’s
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience as recruiter
- Minimum 2 years in manufacturing recruitment at professional level or above
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Written and verbal fluency in Dutch and English
- A1- A2 understanding of German
- Ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage competing priorities.
- Written and verbal fluency in German
- Working knowledge of IBM Kenexa BrassRing
- Working knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Working knowledge of SuccessFactors HCM
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Marketing, Communications or Business
If you are interested, you can apply directly via the button below.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.