Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
Who are we?
We are a worldwide leading producer and supplier of premium quality oils and fats for the food manufacturing industry. Our products are used in a wide range of applications, from bakery and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition.
Our committed and innovative approach is based on 328 years of combined oils and fats expertise. As a result, we work with our customers to create healthy, sustainable and cost-effective offerings that meet or exceed their business goals.
- A complete seed and tropical oils portfolio
- The industry’s most globally integrated and sustainable supply chain
- 5 continents from which we operate, enabling us to serve the globe
- 100+ countries served
- 100% traceable palm oil to mill
- 300+ patents awarded for innovations developed by our R&D specialists
- 325+ years of combined expertise in ingredients, applications and processes
- 500+ products used in a wide range of applications, from animal nutrition and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition
- 2500+ colleagues, partnering with you to deliver world-class solutions every day, that help you create healthy offerings, sustainable and cost-effective offerings.
Purpose of the job
To establish Bunge Loders Croklaan as the number one supplier of edible vegetable based oils in the regional B2B categories of confectionery, Bakery, Culinary and Infant Nutrition. We expect you to drive the financial performance of our business from a category perspective. You will lead the category marketing team and specifically the confectionery and infant nutrition categories.
Tasks & responsibilities
In this role you will lead the development of the regional categories strategies that integrate the industrial and artisanal channel plans at a category level. You will make a focus on the geographies per category. In collaboration with the global category you work to align on global category strategies. We expect you to have a deep understanding of the key dynamics of the category (customers, competitors, consumers & category trends). You will be using these insights and understanding to drive thought leadership for the category and leverage these insights to feed the strategy development and T2/3 ideation.
Further tasks are:
- To build out the consistent insights and research program to build category understanding in a systematic way
- To support the commercial teams with insights and analysis linked to customer presentations in each of the categories
- Driving a well-balanced innovation pipeline that generates 15% of annual margin from new products launched in the rolling last 36 months.
- Developing value propositions for new products
- Working with innovation in the ideation and explore phase to develop category forward concepts
- Driving the feasibility business case with Innovation and Product management.
- Ensuring that the brands and products at regional level in the category portfolios are developed with clear value propositions and branding that is in line with branding guidelines and hierarchies (both regional and global)
- To support the commercial teams with customer communications for each of the three categories in the foodservice and industrial processor trade channels.
- To build an execute BLC cross category communication plans
- Participating and contributing to the globally networked community of category marketers and create a best in class approach.
Education and Experience
- MSc Degree educated (preferably marketing, business administration or economics)
- Ideally MBA
- 10+ years in category and or marketing management in the food Ingredient industry
- B2B and B2C Marketing experience in Branding, communications and agency management
- Experience in leading innovation projects at early stages of pipeline, strong project management skills
- Experience in working in international matrix organizations
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.