Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
The use of green energy and fully electrified equipment made it the world’s first zero emission terminal for CO2, NOx and particulate emissions. With fully fenced-off automated areas, separating men and machines, it is also one of the safest. This makes APM Terminals Maasvlakte II one of the most innovative terminals in the world.
More than 500 employees are employed within the organization.
Maasvlakte II B.V.. You are our organization’s key driver for HR functional excellence and process improvement. That means coaching our business leaders and employees on topics from onboarding to exit, from job evaluation to recruitment. Also, you are an expert on managing absenteeism. And you always keep seeing the bigger picture by driving the development of HR within the organization.
In this position you will be involved in operational, tactical and strategic matters. This could be managing an absenteeism case or, together with colleagues, set up a recruitment campaign or make an active contribution to the further development of the HR strategy.
In the function of HR Consultant, you will report directly to the Sr. HR Manager.
As a HR Consultant you are responsible for:
- Answering first-line questions on all HR related topics;
- Full support, advice and guidance on all employee relations matters including policies, procedures, disciplinary or absence issues. You also have to monitor if procedures are being followed;
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice;
- Managing the recruitment process:
- Recruitment of the right person for a role utilizing the best selection method in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the Company’s policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management;
- Ensure effective monitoring of Performance Management cycle;
- Responsible for the follow up of internal HR Audit procedures;
- Support in general HR administration including salary administration (mutations).
- You have a HBO degree in Human Resource Management;
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in an operational HR or HR consultancy role, preferably as a generalist;
- You are independent and accurate;
- You have a proactive attitude, you know how to approach;
- You have a strong personality and also sense of humor;
- You are stress resistant and have a no-nonsense attitude;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and oral.
- A challenging position at one of the most innovative container terminals in the world;
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of APM Terminals Maasvlakte II;
- The opportunity to develop further, personally and professionally;
- The possibility to be part of a close, professional and strongly involved team.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.