- 12 september 2019
- 11 oktober 2019
- Olenex Edible Oils - Rotterdam Central Post
- Minder dan 1 jaar
- 1 tot 2 jaar
- Producten van Plantaardige Olie
A Trainee Account Manager will work across a number of different accounts, giving him/her a good overall introduction to the account management process around oils & fats. He/she will be expected to take on numerous concrete key tasks, giving them the necessary grounding to become a fully-fledged account manager. He/she will show willingness to learn and acquire skills to work be responsible from contact initiation to ensuring solid implementation across the supply chain.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Contributes to managing customer relationships throughout the complete cycle;
- Assists in finding the balance between filling capacity whilst optimizing product split;
- Follows up on open contracts book, budgets and payments where applicable;
- Liaises on a daily basis with both the team as well as customers;
- Joins account managers on customer visits;
- Monitors new business opportunities;
- Conducts respective market studies to enhance potential opportunities.
Who are you
For this position we are looking for an outgoing colleague with strong communication skills, solution-oriented and a relationship builder. Also you:
- Have a bachelor’s Degree (HBO) or MBO + equal experience;
- Are multilingual (Dutch, English, German);
- Have good skills in MS Office software;
- Have good skills in ERP software;
- Have between 0 – 3 years’ experience in a commercial function are a pre, not a must.
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers good salary and benefits package.
One warning though
Be prepared for lots of energy & team spirit as that is what you will find when you join our team!
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation. For more information about this vacancy, please contact +31 88 5678 366.