- 19 augustus 2019
- 19 september 2019
- Huntsman Holland B.V.
- 5 tot 7 jaar
- 7 tot 10 jaar
- Proces Engineer
- Chemische Producten
Additionally as Process Engineer you will:
- Monitor and evaluate operational performance of production units, with the aim to prevent losses and identify process improvements across the site
- Assist our operators in troubleshooting activities whilst effectively devising and implementing improvement proposals/ initiatives
- Follow up long term plant issues by taking ownership, and actively managing the cooperation with other disciplines.
- Combine strong theoretical knowledge with the vast practical experience from our operators to jointly improve our performance
- Investigate safety or operational issues to identify the required actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- You will work together in a dynamic environment with a broad range of departments, with the aim of creating value through teamwork. These departments include amongst others EHS, operations, engineering, maintenance and supply chain.
- MSc qualified in Chemical / Process Engineer with a minimum of 5-10 years relevant industry experience in a site-based environment.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinker who can work effectively as part of a dynamic team, communicating at all levels
- Be able to demonstrate process safety skills such as leading Hazard Studies, Layer of Protection Analyses, Root Cause Analysis and Relief and Blowdown
- High level of adaptability with the ability to manage changing circumstances and ambiguity within a production environment
- Excellent appreciation for EHS and Process Safety Standards within a high hazard environment is essential
- Must be fluent in both Dutch and English
Wie zijn wij
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2016 revenues of approximately $10 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in over 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.