Purpose of the job
The FP&A Reporting Analyst is the pro-active finance business partner of our Global Commercial segments, who supports their strategic and operational decision-making through insights that drive better business. You do not only provide the already defined recurring information but advice on the continuous improvement of this information and take the initiative for additional analyses. It is important that you will take care of valid data, you organize data, from different sources, into information and you are constantly seeking for improvement. Furthermore you are able to tell the story behind the numbers.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Pro-actively interact with the internal stakeholders to act on their steering information needs;
- Drive the commercial monthly FP&A deliverables for the internal stakeholders;
- Contribute on the commercial insights for the financial reporting packs, such as for global leadership team meetings, board meetings and quarterly announcements.
- Participate in projects from the Global Commercial organization;
- Interact and build relationships with the FP&A teams in the regions;
- Ensure adaption of changes by the regions and guide them through these changes;
- Proactive thinking how to organize central coordinated processes in a way that supports the region and all over are maximum efficient.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Business Economics or related area;
- 3-6 years of relevant experience, for instance at a business controlling or FP&A department, preferably in an international environment;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience with BI-tools such as Tableau is preferred;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
What do you bring to the job?
As an FP&A Reporting Analyst you have well developed communication skills and you easily approach other people. Furthermore you are self-starting, able to build trust and work effectively with the independent FP&A teams in the regions. Of course you are a strong personality, resilient but determined, and you are detail-oriented in order to serve the high-level view. You have the sensitivity and thus natural way of working with different cultures.
For more information you can reach out to Robbert Groenendijk (Talent Acquisition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit http://europe.bungeloders.com/.