- 5 augustus 2019
- 3 september 2019
- Bunge Loders Croklaan Oils B.V. - Wormerveer
- 7 tot 10 jaar
- Sales Manager
- Producten van Plantaardige Olie
The Area Sales Manager Lecithin plans and implements sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long term, targeted towards developing the European market for value-added lecithin and specialty ingredients to end-users.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Be in the lead of sales pitches towards potential customers;
- Develop sales of standardized and modified lecithin to primarily food, but also feed, industrial, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics within Europe;
- Establish portfolio of value-added lecithin and specialty ingredients products and determine pricing strategy in selected region(s);
- Develop and maintain relationships with lecithin customers and negotiate volumes and pricing in selected region(s);
- Build and manage the sales funnel in your area;
- Prepare sales and customer visit reports showing sales volume and potential sales opportunities;
- Review and analyze sales performances against plan and determine improvement actions;
- Coordinate with application specialists and external parties to develop new applications for our lecithin and specialty ingredients products;
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities;
- Represent Bunge Loders Croklaan at trade association meetings and industry shows to promote lecithins and specialty ingredients;
- Ensure all day to day internal and external administration is completed in full and on time.
The role of Area Sales Manager Lecithin requires traveling 60% – 70% of the time.
Education and Experience
- At least a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Food Technology or related area;
- Minimal 7 years of relevant experience in value-added specialty ingredients sales in Europe;
- Knowledge of technical aspects of lecithin and its applications;
- Strong Lecithin and specialty ingredients customer relationships;
- Ability to implement Lecithin and specialty ingredients marketing strategies and drive results;
- Fluency in English and in at least one other major European language, both written and spoken, is required;
- Living in Europe close to an international airport.
As an Area Sales Manager Lecithin you are result driven and come up with new ideas. Furthermore you are an easy communicator, customer service oriented and you have the ability to make decisions and influence others. Of course you have creative and innovative skills and you are able to unite different cultures. You are a team player and able to motivate a team (both internal and external).
For more information you can reach out to Robbert Groenendijk (Talent Acquisition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit http://europe.bungeloders.com/.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Who are we?
We are a worldwide leading producer and supplier of premium quality oils and fats for the food manufacturing industry. Our products are used in a wide range of applications, from bakery and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition. Our committed and innovative approach is based on 328 years of combined oils and fats expertise. As a result, we work with our customers to create healthy, sustainable and cost-effective offerings that meet or exceed their business goals.