This is the role
As a Product Safety Specialist you will be responsible for regulatory data-entry of all raw materials in two systems namely CheMS and SAP. You conduct a regulatory assessment of our raw materials to ensure compliance of our Finished Products. As this is a junior position you will start with non-hazerdous products and gradually gain more responsibility in more complex matters.You will develop basic knowledge about GHS, Food Contact regulation, RoHS, GADSL, Biocide regulation, Nano regulation. You will contact our suppliers for updated information and discuss regulatory topics with them. You will assist in several projects related to CHEMS and SAP implementation.
You will travel on a regular base to the Belgian site for training and exchange of information.
This is who you are
Are you starting your carreer and do you want to combine your chemical knowledge with compliancy of data? As our new Product Safety Specialist, you are structured, analytical and accurate. You understand the importance of compliancy and you feel accountable for correct regulatory evaluation.
This is what you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry /biochemistry / biomedical science / Bio-Engineering / Environmental science
- Advanced PC skills including spreadsheets, databases
- Basis knowledge of Hazard communications regulations, REACH, CLP, RoHS, WEEE, Toys, Biocides, GMP… is a plus
- General knowledge related to polymerso
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Advanced analytical skills including spreadsheets, database, graphics, statistical forecasting and modeling
- Proficiency in English required
- Drive and Persistence
- Learning Focus
- Organizational Commitment
- Organizing & prioritizing
- Reliable and goal oriented working
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Goal focus, targeted
- Analytical skills