You will be responsible for maintaining a customer portfolio and establishing new business in a wide area of industries for the German speaking markets. Thanks to your excellent relations skills, you will develop a deep understanding of your customers’ business.
You will coordinate and support the entire product development process, starting from a clear needs’ analysis up to price and contract negotiations and follow-up. It will be crucial to lead projects with a strategic mindset and to differentiate in a commodity market. In project management, it is your responsibility to guide all stakeholders in the same direction within the agreed timeline. Your customers count on you for a structured reporting system.
You will visit customers in your assigned area regularly (which includes travelling abroad for 40% up to 50% of your time) and work from home office.
You will report to the Sales Director.
- You have built up minimal a first and extensive sales experience in a B2B international or European environment.
- You are able to build long-term relationships with clients and you look for ideal win-win partnerships.
- You are a true negotiator who gives high priority to customer service.
- You have good verbal communication skills in Dutch, German, English.
- Swift and smart decision making.
- Fast learner and fast understanding of business.
- A hands-on mentality with a common sense attitude.
- You enjoy networking.
- Reflection of own handling.
- Open for 50% travel of your time.