This is the role
The Analyzer specialist makes sure that the analyzer equipment and installations are in the most optimum condition. You will organize, execute and review predictive and corrective maintenance and construction work. You will try to meet the set goals in order to contribute to quality, trustworthy, available, efficient and effective equipment which suffices to the valid legislation and regulation.
- Follow up all safety and execution plans;
- Ensure that the maintenance of the analyzer systems is executed both preventive as corrective;
- Solve execution problems in the field, like failures at the analyzers;
- Execute yourself first line engineering activities;
- Bring up ideas to improve methods of work;
- Develop prescription of operation procedures;
- Participate in so called risks evaluations (TRA), creating work instructions for safety purpose;
- Record history and lessons learned to ensure the best approach to repetitive failures and technical problems;
- Deliver input to the engineering department for the turnaround scope and long-range plan;
To do a good job, you need to collaborate with members of the team, like the maintenance specialists and reliability engineers. Your shared goal is to minimize the costs of maintenance in balance with the best possible reliability of the analyzer systems. You initiate suggestions for improvement of the working methods and operational prescriptions.
This is who you are
You feel right at home in a manufacturing environment. You have great interest in technical systems. You are very analytical and have a detailed mindset. Besides this, you like to suggest solutions from your own field of knowledge, but also to involve other disciplines and ensure these will be executed and documented.This is what you bring
- Completed vocational education (MBO 4), direction of E&I technician or analyzer maintenance technician or comparable;
- Some years of relevant experience in a similar environment;
- SAP is a big pre;
- Fluent English and Dutch is a must.