Your three main missions
- ‘You will realize sustainable and measurable Process improvements.’
- ‘You will establish/contribute to a culture which encourages individuals to embrace daily performance monitoring and continuous improvement.’
- ‘You will build a bridge between business, IT and innovation.’
How will you do this?
The Process Improvement Consultant is considered as a next step in your career. You report direct to the Managing Director of the Vopak Botlek Terminals. The team of business process improvement consultants will assist you to boost your continuous improvement skills. Are you in?
Your job in bullet points:
- Implement and embed daily performance monitoring on core processes;
- Identify, analyse and implement improvements of existing processes and realize tangible results;
- Take along the organization from workplace till senior management in embracing continuous improvement by means of training, facilitation and coaching;
- Develop terminal standards and best practices for business Process Designs;
- Build and maintain professional know how, makes know how available to project stakeholders, project members and translate know how to the specific Vopak situation;
- Provide professional expertise, advice and support up to management level, in order to support them in business improvement projects.
- Deliver training to employees from White Belt to Green Belt understanding level
- Realize improvement projects (DMAIC and/ or A3 structure) into end to end value stream related opportunities, such as integral planning, performance management, segregation of duties, etc.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant area e.g. logistics, supply chain;
- Minimum Lean Black Belt level comprehension and practicing experience (within Industry or Logistics is an advantage);
- Lean Six Sigma analytical knowledge on Black Belt level (including use of Minitab) is preferred
- Minimal 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of continuous improvement;
- Strong results driven personality, with a high level of enthusiasm, candour, energy and confidence. Being a critical thinker;
- Able to work in a challenging environment and lead & manage projects;
- Good communication, facilitation and presentation skills;
- Conceptual thinker with an hands-on mentality;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Affinity with IT and innovation;
- Team player able to connect with workplace and management;
- Fluent in Dutch writing and wording, English in writing and wording is an advantage
What do we have on offer:
- A challenging opportunity in a very dynamic world of tank storage and distribution with a major global player
- Future growth possibilities within the company
- Good terms & conditions, etc.
For more information about the process, please contact Tamara Selevsek via firstname.lastname@example.org