- 22 augustus 2019
- 22 september 2019
- ExxonMobil Chemical Holland B.V. (Plasticizers Plant Phtalic Anhydride Plant)
- Botlek Rotterdam
- Proces Engineer
- Raffinaderijen (Minerale Olie)
What you can expect from us
You work in a team together with other engineers and also with various people from Maintenance, Process and the project department. You also collaborate with engineers from engineering offices.
Good knowledge of the design and maintenance requirements is key for this position.
Responsible for day to day support as well as long term planning of major activities, Analyser Engineers play a vital role in the successful operations of the Rotterdam Manufacturing site.
Key responsibilities of an Analyser Engineer role include:
- Provide day to day support, troubleshooting to Process and Maintenance on analyser equipment regarding malfunctions and deficiencies and recommends actions to enhance equipment reliability;
- Assist in the development and implementation of site wide Maintenance programs, based on long term analyser equipment strategies;
- Develop and maintain technical standards and guidelines for Process and Maintenance;
- Assist in the development and review of Maintenance and Operating procedures;
- Provide technical support of projects in the areas of specification, engineering, commissioning and startup assistance;
- Ensure that project lessons learned are effectively documented and disseminated for future projects.
- Assist other sites through peer assists/reviews and by sharing of best practices.
What we expect from you
We are looking for candidates with an engineering degree and with 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in a comparable position in the industry.
Through your experience you have the specific theoretical and practical knowledge of analyser installations in the petrochemical industry. You have a good knowledge of the international industry standards and are prepared to comply with the ExxonMobil standards. You are familiar with different analysis technics, sampling systems and fast loops.
You also have good communication skills, a highly developed analytical thinking ability and you speak Dutch and English fluently. In addition, you have a long-term interest in developing your career in Analyser Engineering at ExxonMobil.