We're looking for a Graduate (Business) Engineer with a technical engineering degree with business orientation or master Logistics at Pernis, Rotterdam in the Netherlands. You will be part of the Operations team within a Blending Plant facility.
What you can expect from us
- Create and manage production orders to operations for both blending and filling activities
- Produce a feasible schedule to meet the customer needs through the analysis of the updated Production & Filling Plan (inventory, capacity, human resources and customer service requirements)
- Interface with planners to optimize the utilization of manpower and equipment
- Interface with the Lab to optimize changeover time and reduce risk of contamination
- Interface with Operations teams to develop and follow-up the production plan
- Coordinate stock levels remaining on agreed levels
- Improve and optimize inventory management
- Manage priorities to guarantee appropriate stock management and meeting customer demand
- Monitor production and filling impact of any maintenance plan or engineering project
- Continuously seek to improve efficiency and quality (Lean Management), and Controls, Safety, Health & Environmental
What we expect from you
- Graduate with Technical engineering degree with business orientation or master Logistics
- Fluent both in speaking and writing Dutch and English
- Lean Training (green belt) or willingness to learn early in the position
- Successful candidates should possess a broad range of personal effectiveness and leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate and influence business decision in a team environment
- Interest to develop yourself within a Global organisation through various functions
Our people are analytical, result-oriented and focused on getting the best out of their teams. They thrive in our company culture: open, with an international mindset and down to earth. Our hands-on approach, job rotation system, regular training and long-term focus enable our people to learn and develop their talents continuously. The acquired skills and knowledge will help them to become our future generation of managers and leaders.
How to apply
If you are interested, you can apply via the button below.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Who are we
ExxonMobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in the Benelux for its Esso and Mobil brands. Active in almost 200 countries around the world, ExxonMobil prides itself on its commitment to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company strives towards operational excellence with a talented workforce, strong financial resources and cutting edge technology. Our customers are both global and local ranging from major chemical companies to the thousands of customers a day who visit our Benelux service stations.