In the pursuit of Continuous Improvement, Huntsman is looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist who will refine and drive our Performance Improvement projects for our GOLT sites.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an international environment in our Global Excellence Team (GET), which is focused on improving our biggest production facilities in our Polyurethanes Division. Your focus will be on identifying and driving improvement opportunities, whilst training local stakeholders in Root Cause Problem Solving methodologies. With excellent change management skills, you will be able to structure our Continuous Improvement environment and motivate your colleagues to adapt a healthy new way of working.
Additionally, as the Operational Excellence Specialist, you will
- Train teams in Root Cause Problem solving methods and facilitate sessions at sites.
- Coordinate and support implementation of improvements plans and projects.
- Lead workstreams & projects from the GET to enhance continuous improvement in operational performance.
- Identify areas of underperformance and give recommendations on how to improve it based on internal and industry best practices.
- Identify and propose business opportunities and improvement areas based on (trend) analyses and insights.
- Feedback and advise the Global Operations Leadership Team (GOLT) in the alignment and achievement of the strategy.
- Act as a change agent on a global level.
- Work together with GET peers in other sites to come to a harmonized strategy and approach on all sites.
- Technical Msc. Degree with at least 5-7 years working experience in implementing continuous improvement projects, preferably in a production environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with a good understanding of statistics. Experienced in data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of root cause problem solving, Lean Six Sigma Black/Green Belt is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, experienced with training colleagues and able to interact on all levels
- Strong personal conviction, with the ability to sell ideas and convince/influence others.
- Fluent in English
How to apply
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2018 revenues more than $9 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions.
For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com