- 31 januari 2020
- 29 februari 2020
- Bunge Loders Croklaan Oils B.V. - Maasvlakte
- Maasvlakte Rotterdam
- 2 tot 5 jaar
- Financieel Adviseur
- Producten van Plantaardige Olie
As a Financial Analyst Middle Office you monitor and report deals, positions and P&L’s on a daily basis. Furthermore you ensure that all processes are harmonized and fully coordinated and are subject to effective business controls. You act as a business partner for the treasury, financial services and control function by managing, evaluating, developing, implementing and performing middle office responsibilities for Bunge Limited’s global treasury and financial services activities and specific activities for BEMEA/ASIA region. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Consolidating, preparing and analyzing treasury, financial services and financial risk management periodic internal information;
- Analyzing and verifying of treasury and financial services positions (FX, Interest, Debt etc.) and financial results;
- Counterparty credit risk analysis relating to financial counterparties;
- Coordinating and managing financial instrument fair value calculation, documentation and price testing process;
- Collaborating with the global treasury and financial services operations teams to determine, standardize and leverage best practices, support global operational (treasury/banking) projects, and review transactional processes and identify potential risks and system/process improvements.
In the position of Financial Analyst Middle Office you will be part of an international trading organization and you will be frequently in contact with experienced traders. You will be based at our office in Rotterdam and will report to the Manager Financial Services Middle & Back Office.
Education and experience
- A Bachelor degree in finance, economics, accounting or related area is required;
- At least 2 years of experience in financial instruments;
- Solid knowledge of Excel;
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Spanish and French is preferred.
What do you bring to the job?
As a Financial Analyst Middle Office you are hands on, pro-active and flexible. Of course you have strong analytical skills and you are stress resistant. Furthermore you have the ability to create, develop and leverage relationships with our international traders. Your social skills are crucial in this role!
An offer you can't refuse
We like to offer you a challenging position in an international context. Working in this role gives you the chance to bring our organization to a higher level. Your ideas and initiatives are very valuable!
And it is not all just about the job and your future career, we have some good primary and secondary labour agreements to offer:
- Good start salary (based on experience);
- A thirteenth month salary;
- 50% discount on your health insurance;
- 25 holidays;
- Excellent opportunities for training- and development.
How to apply
Do you have strong analytical skills and do you like to work in an area where controlling and derivatives come together?
Please upload your resume and cover letter through the 'Apply' button.
Enthusiastic, but do you have a few questions first?
For more information you can reach out to Robbert Groenendijk (Talent Acquisition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit http://europe.bungeloders.com/.