For our Central Post Office, we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
As an IT support (1st Line) you are the first point of contact for all end-users within the Olenex Group. You are responsible for the day-to-day support of incidents and service requests. You will manage the incoming incidents and requests and pro-actively resolve them in a hands-on manner.
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues by prioritizing and monitoring from start through to a successful resolution.
- Diagnose and prioritize all Incidents and Service Requests, escalating when necessary to the Service Desk Coordinator or IT Service Providers.
- Ensure timely resolution of all Incidents and Service Requests & Documenting resolutions in Knowledge Base.
- Improve IT Customer Service, Perception and Satisfaction.
- Monitoring the operations of the IT Service Desk of our parent companies.
- Provides first line Support.
- Occasionally travel between different Olenex locations to provide on-site support and assisting local projects.
Who are you?
For this position we are looking for an energetic colleague with strong communication skills and a solution-oriented mindset. Also, you;
- Have extensive experience with Windows and Office (365)
- Are able to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism.
- Are self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Are well experienced in troubleshooting a wide range of problems (LAN, WAN, Web, Hardware, End User Software, etc.)
- Are well practiced in the Dutch, English language, given the International nature of Olenex.
- Are preferably practiced in German language (verbal and written)
- Have strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across different levels and functions
- Have a driver License B
- MBO niveau 4 – IT Education
- Have 1 - 2 years of IT Experience with a focus on Service Desk/Helpdesk support
We offer you
OLENEX – Specialists in edible oils
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.