The Olenex Account Support Executive is an active participant of the Account Management Team and has a generic idea of the multiple activities taking place. When required, you support the Account Managers with back-office tasks. You also have a solid control of the daily administration and will have clearly defined activities to support the (Key) Account Managers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Enter contracts into the system
- Amend contracts at request of the Account Managers
- Process contract wash-outs in the system
- Compile & distribute prices
- Distribute monthly contract balance overviews
- Create production requests (PA) for our speciality fats plant
- Update product availability in the system
- Process entries to the Etrace database
- Prepare updates about the progress of Olenex’ sustainability projects
- Distribute market reports to agreed-upon accounts
Who are you
For this position, we are looking for someone with strong communication skills and a solution-oriented mindset. In addition, you:
- Hold Bachelor Degree (HBO), or MBO including equal experience
- Have basic commercial, sales and market skills and preferably knowledge of vegetable oils
- Are well practiced in the Dutch, English language. An additional languages such as French, Italian, and/or German will be a plus
- Properly skilled in MS Office and ERP software
- Are an accurate and analytical team player
OLENEX – Specialists in edible oils
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.